For all Applications
Plastic Diaphragm Valves
These valves are specifically suitable for highly-pure to heavily contaminated, liquid and gaseous inert and corrosive media. Just as classical control valves, diaphragm valves have good control properties, especially for media that are soiled or contain particles. The major areas of use are the semiconductor industry and microelectronics and a wide variety of industrial applications e.g. water, waste, treatment, chemical etc.
- Operating Pressure 0 – 10 bar.
- Operating Temperature -10 – 90°C.
- Body Configuration 2/2 way body (2/2 way valve), T valve (3/2 way valve).
- Body Materials PVC, ABS, PP, PVDF, PFA, PP-H duplex moulding, PP reinforced.
- Seal Materials CSM (Hypalon), NBR (Perbunan), FPM (fluorine rubber), EPDM, EPDM/PTFE (laminated and loose, concave and convex).
- Nominal Size DN 12- 100.
- Connection Types Solvent cement spigots and weld spigots, union ends, flanges. The connection types are generally available with most different standards and norms, like DIN, imperial measurements, etc.).
- Operation Manually operated, pneumatically operated and motorized.