For all Applications
Metal Diaphragm Valves
Depending on design, these valves are specifically suitable for highly-pure to heavily contaminated liquid and gaseous, inert and corrosive media. Just as classical control valves, diaphragm valves also have good control properties, especially for media which are contaminated or contain particles. The major areas of use are processes in a vast range of different industrial applications.
- Operating Pressure 0 – 10 bar.
- Operating Temperature 10 – 180°C.
- Nominal Size DN 4 – 300.
- Body Materials Cast iron, S.G. iron, cast steel, brass, stainless steel (investment casting, forged bodies, block material). Lined with hard and soft rubber, PP, PFA, PVDF, glass, halar etc.
- Seal Materials CSM (Hypalon), NBR (Perbunan), FPM (fluorine rubber), IIR (butyl), CR (neoprene), EPDM, EPDM/PTFE (laminated and loose, concave and convex).
- Connection Types Butt-weld spigots, clamps and union ends, threaded sockets, threaded spigots, flanges. Connection Types are generally available with different standards and norms (DIN, ANSI, BS, JIS etc.).
- Operation Manually operated, pneumatically or hydraulically operated or motorized.
- Body Configuration 2/2 way body (2/2 way valve), T valve (3/2 way valve), tank valve (B600), multi-port valve (M600).
- Surfaces Surface finishes for stainless steel bodies down to 0.25 μm Ra and electropolished are available.