For all Applications
We supply all types of Globe Valves. They are available in On-Off Disc, Control Disc and Parabolic Disc types. JV Globe Valves are manufactured in almost all materials like C.I, SG IRON, WCB, LCB, WC-1, WC-6, WC-9, CF-8, CF-8M, CF-3, CF-3M, CN-7M, HV-9, CD4-Cu, Hastelloy, Brass and Bronze.
Our basic product range is 20 NB to 400 NB in size and BS/ANSI 150# to 2500# and PN-10 to PN-250 in pressure rating. All JV Globe Valves rated 600# and higher are equipped with STELLITE trim, which, upon request, is also available for lower rated valves.
JV Globe Valves are equipped with a 100% smooth flow area to reduce pressure drop across the valve. Specially designed seat and packing material are provided for superheated steam, high temperature oils and fluids to ensure trouble free service and a longer service life. JV Globe Valves are equipped with specifically machined and lapped backseats which facilitates replacement of gland packing when the valve is open and/or under pressure.
Also available are custom-made larger sizes, higher pressure ratings and special material of construction. JV Globe Valves are inspected and certified by our Q.C. Department. Clients or Third Party Inspection are also
- Size 20mm to 400mm.
- Pressure 150# to 2500# or PN 16 to PN 700.
- Available Body Materials A105, LF2, F11, F22, F5, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, WCB, LCB, WC6, WC9, C12, C5, CF8, CF3, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex, Brass & Bronze.
- Design & Manufacture BS 1873, ASME B16.34.
- Face to Face ASME B16.10, DIN 3202, BS2080.
- End Connection ANSI B16.5, ASME B16.11, ASME B1.20.1, ASME B16.47, DIN2543-2551, BSP, NPT, Socket/Butt Weld.
- Test Standard ISO5208, API 600, BS 6755.
- Structure Type Throttle Pattern, S-Pattern, Oval Pattern.
- Actuation Hand wheel, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric.