Pinch Valve Air Actuated
The JV- Series valve is designed and engineered especially for highly abrasive and aggressive applications. The valve consists of a tailor made reinforced Elastomer Sleeve, incased in a High Grade Cast Ductile Iron Body. The Elastomer Sleeve is the ONLY WETTED PART, and the inside cavity between the body and the wall of the sleeve, acts as a “BUILT IN ACTUATOR”, thereby requiring no manual or air cylinder to operate the valve. Compressed Air or Hydraulic Oil is used to operate the valve, and it can be used as a Control Valve, or for On-Off applications. The pressure is released to open the valve. This valve is simple, cost effective and surprisingly versatile.
- Easily Interchangeable with the Standard Lined Diaphragm Valve (BS5156)
- No Moving parts
- Self Cleaning, will not Clog.
- Full Bore, full Flow
- Minimum Pressure Drop
- Inexpensive Actuation
- On Off or Control Valve
- Fast and Easy Sleeve Replacement
- Mineral Concentrates, Slurry Lines
- Flotation cells/thickener, clarifier underflow/isolation.
- Dewatering/Sludge disposal
- Lime transfer/abrasive, corrosive chemicals
- Power Stations/Fly ash/Bottom Ash
- Mineral Sands/Gravel/Cement
- Pneumatic Conveying /Dry Hoppers
Available in sizes from 40mm to 250mm, in variety of Elastomer Sleeve selection.